ll our puppies stay with their mother in a large puppy run in the family home.They never leave their mother before they are eight weeks old.They are socialised with all the family and are at home with children, adults and other dogs. We have both parents so mother and father (both have up to date eye checks) can both be seen.
All our puppies leave us with;
- Puppy information booklet including
- Advice on worming, vaccinating grooming, exercise
- Feeding and socialisation.
- A five generation pedigree.
- Change of ownership paperwork.
- Puppy ownership contract.
- Four weeks free insurance.
- Puppy pack including starter food.
- Vet checked.
- Checked for flees.
- First vaccination and micro chipped